Re: 3rd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:47:01AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>FYI, Dan just released naim-0.11.8 (yes, from Fort Benning), so I'm
>assuming he's actively maintaining naim...

The purpose of this exercise is to see who is actually actively
maintaining packages.  Sitings of package maintainers in the wild is not
really going to help this exercise.  We're not looking to add special
cases or adopt a buddy system.  We're just interested in seeing who's
actively maintaining a package given the rules of package maintainership
for cygwin-apps.

Eventually, the list of packages for which no active maintainer has
stepped forward will be made "up for grabs".  Corinna is going to wait
for an acceptable period of time before doing this, however.

cgf