setup installs packages without displaying it

Hi,

I have selected some packages checked in the partial view which packages
are active, then when installation strted several packages were
installed which were not selected.  E.g. autoconf, automake related and
such.

Since I explicitely excluded these form upgrade because I use local
patched versions, I'm somewhat shocked now.  It is really a mess.  My
local versions got uninstalled.

Additionally it hangs now at the installation of shared-mime-info-0.16-1
and I will probably get no logfile because I need to kill setup.

Any ideas?

Gerrit -- =^..^=