CMake Previous versions

>On Dec  5 12:25, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>> ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/setup.hint
>> ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-1.tar.bz2
>> ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.2.3-1-src.tar.bz2
>
>Uploaded.  I removed 2.0.6-1 and took the freedom to fix a typo in
>setup.hint's sdesc field:
>
>-sdesc: "A cross platform build manger"
>+sdesc: "A cross platform build manager"
>
>Corinna

Thanks for fixing the typo.  Is it possible to put back 2.0.6?
For CMake we like to leave the last patch of the previous major version.
So, 2.2.2 should be removed and 2.0.6 should be the previous version.
This is because we sometimes break backwards compatibility with major versions,
and some projects may require the previous major version until they catch up.

If you need the old stuff it is still here:
 ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.0.6-1.tar.bz2
> ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-2.0.6-1-src.tar.bz2

Thanks.

-Bill