Re: Please upload: tcp_wrappers-7.6-3

[redirected to the list, in case setup.exe gurus want to correct anything below]

Bryan D. Thomas wrote:
However, if so then the main setup.hint needs to be updated to require:
libwrap1, and there should be a libwrap1 setup.hint with an
'external-source: tcp_wrappers' line.

Thank you. I'll post again when I've DTRT.

But actually, you need to have a 'versioned' require -- the curr: version of tcp_wrappers does not require and does not provide a libwrap1 package! I'm not sure if setup.hint supports that or not. So, until your dll-ized version of tcp_wrappers goes curr:, I think you should skip the 'requires: libwrap1' part. test: users will have to install libwrap1 manually.

--
Chuck