Re: Maintainer searched

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Wow, fine with me, you are probably the best candidate :-)

I already have updated packages ready for GNOME 2.14.

Are these yours already?
gnome-vfs2
libbonobo2
libbonoboui2
libgnome2
libgnomeui2

Yes, I took those for GNOME 2.10.

lcms is not mine.  However, there was no update since I dropped the
package IIRC.  And it is quite stable.

True.

I'll keep maintaining the following if there is no interest:

antiword
db*/libdb*
check
indent
enscript
exif/libexif
expat
freeglut
jasper
libfpx
libmng
libwmf
libxml2
libxslt
openjade
OpenSP

And TLS related: gnutls, libtasn1, opencdk

I've built already check, libxml2, and libxslt for my own purposes, so I could take those too if you want.

Yaakov