Re: [ITP] PHP 5.1.4 (cli, cgi-fcgi, apache2)

    > Setup package URL:
    > http://jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~maxb/cygphp/

    > Direct package URLs:
    > http://jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~maxb/cygphp/release/php/php-5.1.4-0.3-src.tar.bz2
    > http://jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~maxb/cygphp/release/php/php-5.1.4-0.3.tar.bz2
    > http://jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~maxb/cygphp/release/php/php-apache2/php-apache2-5.1.4-0.3.tar.bz2
    > http://jabberwock.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~maxb/cygphp/release/php/php-devel/php-devel-5.1.4-0.3.tar.bz2

    > Obviously, I'll bump the 0.3 release number up to 1 once GTG is achieved.

Trying to build from source:

./php-5.1.4-0.3.sh conf
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking target system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for AIX... no
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking if compiler supports -R... no
checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes
checking for re2c... re2c
checking for re2c version... 0.9.11.rc1 (ok)
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for bison version... 2.1 (ok)
checking for flex... flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... yes
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for flex version... 2.5.4 (ok)
checking whether to force non-PIC code in shared modules... no
checking for pthreads_cflags...
checking for pthreads_lib...

Configuring SAPI modules
checking for AOLserver support... no
checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... no
checking for Apache 1.x module support... no
checking for mod_charset compatibility option... no
checking for Apache 2.0 filter-module support via DSO through APXS... no
checking for Apache 2.0 handler-module support via DSO through APXS... configure: error: You have enabled Apache 2 support while your server is Apache 1.3.  Please use the appropiate switch --with-apxs (without the 2)

    > Max.

Ciao
  Volker