Corinna Vinschen wrote:
libdb*
Not sourceful: built by db*.

libgnutls11
Not sourceful: built by gnutls.

libopencdk8
Not sourceful: built by opencdk.

Yeah, I guessed so.

Previously, I said I'd look at db*/expat after I was done with PHP - PHP
is now in final stages of ITP, so I'm clear to proceed.

I'll take db* and expat if Gerrit still wants to pass them on (they were
on his maybe-keep list).

So we still need Gerrit's confirmation. Gerrit? You there?

After I'm done with db* and expat, I could possibly consider gnutls if
it remains unclaimed at that time.

I'm asking for definitive statements only. This is for my maintainers file, which I don't change without definitive statements.

I'm not sure if my maintainers file is still correct, anyway.  I think
I'll send the list again at one point so people can have a look if it's
more or less ok.

Btw., maybe we should start to enforce the "maintainer" comment line in
the setup.hint files.  This way the maintainer documentation would be
inline with the packages and couldn't get lost by catastrphies or sheer
laziness.

Red Hat