This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: clisp-2.39-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:04:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please upload: clisp-2.39-1
- References: <20060724144934.GA16354@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <44CCC79E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44D113ED.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 2 23:06, Reini Urban wrote:
> Reini Urban schrieb:
> >Christopher Faylor schrieb:
> >>Some mail to the spam trap on sourceware indicates that CLISP no
> >>longer has
> >>a Cygwin maintainer.
> >>Is anyone interested in maintaining this?
> >Yep, me.
> >Package is ready, but I will wait until some dependent build req's are
> >through ITP and uploaded: fcgi, libsigsegv and maybe pari.
> >These are just build requirements and may be used optionally at run-time.
> >Still, if someone wants to have a look:
> After extensive testing with some other possible module and feature
> combinations, the very first and simpliest attempt was the best.
> So please take the three urls from above.
Uploaded, 2.37-1 removed.
Thanks for taking over maintainership. Do we still have one of these
gold stars in stock, Igor?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com