This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Orphaned packages
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:36:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Orphaned packages
- References: <4C89134832705D4D85A6CD2EBF38AE0F7B134A@PAUMAILU03.ags.agere.com> <20061004143638.GA17286@calimero.vinschen.de> <20061004145914.GC3000@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Yes, that sounds accurate. I was going to try to hang on to a few...
but we ended up moving from California to NYC shortly afterward and I've
just got settled enough to check mail in this list, so I guess I have to
admit that I will probably never get around to working on Cygwin
packages again :(
Oh well, I still use Cygwin at work! :)
Christopher Faylor wrote:
We also found out that all of Harold Hunt's packages are orphaned,
most notably "ImageMagick" could use a maintainer.