This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:48:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please Upload: ncftp-3.2.0-1
- References: <20061107204718.GA14011@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Nov 7 15:47, Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
thanks for taking over maintainership!
There's a problem in your setup.hint vs. postinstall script. The
postinstall script refers to /bin/sh, while the setup.hint file
requires ash. sh is not ash but bash for some time now. What
do you want to change, the postinstall script or setup.hint?
It doesn't actually matter what you choose since ash and bash are
usually available in a base install.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com