This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Retry replacing in-use files in setup (Was Re: call for testing of latest setup.exe snapshot)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:24:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Retry replacing in-use files in setup (Was Re: call for testing of latest setup.exe snapshot)
- References: <44D69EC7.EE22CDE2@dessent.net> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Oct 29 22:50, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> It's been over a month, which means the archives won't automatically keep
> thread history, so here's the link to the original message (with the
> patch): <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-08/msg00073.html>.
> Opinions? Can I apply this?
Why don't you just go ahead?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com