This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] PHP 5.1.4 (cli, cgi-fcgi, apache2) [re-issued]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 07:59:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] PHP 5.1.4 (cli, cgi-fcgi, apache2) [re-issued]
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <448EA97E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Max Bowsher wrote:
> Direct package URLs:
> Obviously, I'll bump the 0.3 release number up to 1 once GTG is achieved.
Why --without-sqlite? It doesn't work? As an extension, is very very
And why --without-pear? You think it's better suited as a separate package?