This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GTG] Re: [ITP] asciidoc-8.1.0-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:46:15 +0100
- Subject: [GTG] Re: [ITP] asciidoc-8.1.0-1
- References: <456AE391.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Eric Blake writes:
> The git package currently has no man or html documentation, because
> building those docs depends on asciidoc. I propose maintaining this
> package, so I can improve the git build while keeping it self-contained
> from within cygwin.
> Debian includes asciidoc as stable, so no votes are needed:
> However, as this is my first attempt building a python package which
> includes no Makefile whatsoever, I would appreciate a review.
Builds fine from source, and packaging looks good.