This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CMake 2.4.6-1 ready
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:10:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: CMake 2.4.6-1 ready
- References: <45A6DD8F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jan 11 19:59, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.4.6-1).
> This is a minor release from to 2.4.5 to 2.4.6.
> Here are the required files:
> The previous version should be cmake-2.2.3-1 and the current
> version should be cmake-2.4.6-1.
Sure? There are three versions on the server, 2.0.6-1, 2.2.3-2, 2.4.3-1.
There's no 2.2.3-1.
There's also the setup.hint file which mentiones a dependency to
libncurses7. None of the cmake binaries is linked against libncurses,
so the dependency looks redundant.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com