This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: CYGWIN "notty" (enthought solution?)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:56:24 -0000
- Subject: RE: CYGWIN "notty" (enthought solution?)
- References: <45C0AA1F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45C0ACB7.email@example.com>
On 31 January 2007 14:51, John F Burkhart wrote:
> Hello all. I've found this post:
> and I am having an identical problem.
> I'm a newbie.
Guess you must be, because you're on the wrong list! :) Would you mind
reposting this to the main cygwin list, since this list (cygwin-apps) only
handles packaging issues for application maintainers, and is generally only
read by about 1/10th the amount of people on the main list, meaning you'll get
much more response over there. Thanks!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....