This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Another genini patch
- From: "Servaas Goossens" <SGoossens at ortec dot nl>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:45:13 +0100
- Subject: Another genini patch
I fetched genini 1.3 from CVS. Tried out --recursive, seems to work
quite well. I noticed that it generated the following output for
directory db, which contains only subdirectories. This could have to do
with --recursive (didn't verify):
sdesc: "The Sleepycat Berkeley DB Library v2"
ldesc: "High performance database library supporting B+trees, Hash
I have a patch for two other issues:
* For ldesc lines that end with a space, the last (non-space) character
was consistently removed. Fixed in the get function.
* To prevent warnings I added KDE, Perl and Python to the list of
accepted categories (I suppose this would be okay).
--- genini-1.3 2007-02-15 18:18:19.000000000 +0100
+++ genini 2007-02-15 18:36:29.000000000 +0100
@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@
$_ = <$FH>;
length or last;
$val .= "\n" . $_;
@@ -259,7 +259,7 @@
my @cats = qw'
Admin Archive Audio Base Comm Database Devel Doc Editors Games
- Gnome Graphics Interpreters Libs Mail Math Mingw Net Publishing
+ Gnome Graphics Interpreters KDE Libs Mail Math Mingw Net Perl
Science Shells Sound System Text Utils Web X11