This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: just got wrong DLLs or wrong mutt.exe [attn mutt maintainer]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:21:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: just got wrong DLLs or wrong mutt.exe [attn mutt maintainer]
- References: <20070224204033.GA88109@shell.mho.net> <45E0A645.email@example.com> <20070224212806.GA6381@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070226104353.GA5577@calimero.vinschen.de> <20070226135650.GB27253@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Feb 26 08:56, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 11:43:53AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >[Redirected to cygwin-apps]
> >On Feb 24 16:28, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> I'm in the process of generating a new mutt package now.
> >Ok, now the mutt package requires openssl097, which will work better for
> >setup, but that's not the solution. Openssl 0.9.8 is part of the Cygwin
> >distro since July 2005.
> >I don't remember the history here, but for the mutt package I have two
> >maintainers in my list, Gary and cgf, cgf with a question mark.
> >Can anybody of you two please upload a new mutt version which links
> >against openssl 0.9.8?
> Uh. What part of "I'm in the process of generating a new mut package
> now" was unclear?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com