This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re:  Updated: w3m-0.5.1-2
- From: "Bob Heckel" <bheckel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:31:39 -0400
- Subject: Re:  Updated: w3m-0.5.1-2
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <00a901c77537$7cc47790$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On 4/2/07, Dave Korn <email@example.com> wrote:
On 02 April 2007 15:54, Joel Rubin wrote:
> (Might this be a problem with Cygwin Setup or with the setup.ini
> files? If package A is dependent on package B and package B is
> obsolete then installing package A should, none the less, cause
> package B to be installed.)
Only if package A remembers to mention package B in its setup.hint!
I intended for release 1 to be deleted when release 2 was uploaded
(but I didn't ask for that explicitly until now, hence the crosspost).
The existing setup.hint is correct for release 2.
cygwin-apps: Please delete w3m-0.5.1-1. Sorry about the confusion.