This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup: adjust copyright and fix the "installation finished" behavior for download-only mode
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:10:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup: adjust copyright and fix the "installation finished" behavior for download-only mode
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <461A92DF.C4E2001@dessent.net> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Igor Peshansky wrote:
> Thanks, but it turns out the patch wasn't tested enough. Using the "Back"
> button from the final dialog in download-only mode and then going through
> setup again after changing the mode to "Install" would not change the
> final dialog back to its original state. The attached patch fixes that
> (and also makes sure no extra files are created in download-only mode).
> New ChangeLog below.
Must have missed this before, please commit.