This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ddrescue 1.3
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:03:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ddrescue 1.3
- References: <464CAD1B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to contribute the GNU ddrescue package:
During further testing, I found that ddrescue segfaults when reading
from /dev/sdX without specifying the correct raw sector size (-b 2048).
This is not an issue in ddrescue but an issue in Cygwin's lseek which
may also affect 'dd'.
I posted a patch to cygwin-patches.