This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ddrescue 1.3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:39:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ddrescue 1.3
- References: <464CAD1B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <464DF895.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On May 18 21:03, Christian Franke wrote:
> >I would like to contribute the GNU ddrescue package:
> During further testing, I found that ddrescue segfaults when reading
> from /dev/sdX without specifying the correct raw sector size (-b 2048).
> This is not an issue in ddrescue but an issue in Cygwin's lseek which
> may also affect 'dd'.
> I posted a patch to cygwin-patches.
Do you want to ITP ddrescue nevertheless?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com