This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fixed brltty packaging (was: New package: brltty 3.8)
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:19:11 +0200
- Subject: Fixed brltty packaging (was: New package: brltty 3.8)
- References: <announce.20070605230831.GC3356@implementation> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070606085100.GA5082@implementation> <4666819A.52A6488D@dessent.net> <20070606102654.GA11636@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen, le Wed 06 Jun 2007 12:26:54 +0200, a écrit :
> - There's an executable xbrlapi.exe in the package which depends on X.
> - cygbrlapi-0.5.dll depends on WS2_32.DLL.
These are fixed in version 3.8-2 of the brltty package in
I also moved the package to a new "Accessibility" section of setup.exe
---------- brltty-3.8-2 -- 2007-07-03 -----------
Update to subversion 3090 for braille font support.
Heavy #ifdef WINDOWS -> #ifdef __MINGW32__ to use cygwin emulation layer for
Split into libbrlapi, libbrlapi-devel, python-brlapi, tcl-brlapi, and xbrlapi.