This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: regarding updated lighttpd and upx
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:23:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: regarding updated lighttpd and upx
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <46850EC9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
Igor Peshansky wrote:
> Umm, VMware? Or is it a disk space issue?
No (recent) VMware for FreeBSD unfortunately, I'll take a look at qemu...
Anyway, this evening I gave a stab at lighttpd and it now compiles
correctly, I only have to test it a bit better and it should be ready
firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)