This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixed brltty packaging (was: New package: brltty 3.8)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:28:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fixed brltty packaging (was: New package: brltty 3.8)
- References: <announce.20070605230831.GC3356@implementation> <email@example.com> <20070606085100.GA5082@implementation> <4666819A.52A6488D@dessent.net> <20070606102654.GA11636@calimero.vinschen.de> <20070703201910.GI3796@interface.famille.thibault.fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 3 22:19, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen, le Wed 06 Jun 2007 12:26:54 +0200, a écrit :
> > - There's an executable xbrlapi.exe in the package which depends on X.
> > - cygbrlapi-0.5.dll depends on WS2_32.DLL.
> These are fixed in version 3.8-2 of the brltty package in
> I also moved the package to a new "Accessibility" section of setup.exe
Cool, thanks. Could you please provide the full links to the files?
It would make uploading much easier.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com