This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.hints which mention Base in their category
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: John Morrison <john at morrison dot mine dot nu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:28:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.hints which mention Base in their category
- References: <20070606150022.GA18975@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <46674561.5A68CB0B@dessent.net> <20070607030149.GA15032@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <46678526.9CD2467B@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 6 21:10, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > Ok, I cleaned up all of the above.
> As a further optimization, we should move:
> to category _obsolete because they are not used by anything.
> libreadline5 is almost-but-not-quite obsolete, it is still in use by
I uploaded a new SWI-Prolog version 5.6.36 which uses all the new libs.
So units is the only one left using libreadline5.
John, any problem to update the units package to the latest 1.86 version?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com