This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs is coming back - please test
- From: Steffen Sledz <sledz at zone42 dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:35:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Emacs is coming back - please test
- References: <469163FC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Steffen Sledz <sledz at zone42 dot org>
On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Eric Blake wrote:
> I will be trying them out this week.
> But first, a suggestion.
> Currently, emacs and emacs-X11 both provide /usr/bin/emacs.exe. Which
> means whichever package is installed last wins....
If I made it right they don't. Package emacs provides
/usr/bin/emacs-nox.exe instead. But I'll have a look at that symlink