This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GTG] Re: [ITP] dpatch 2.0.26 - Patch maintenance system for source packages
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:33:16 +0200
- Subject: [GTG] Re: [ITP] dpatch 2.0.26 - Patch maintenance system for source packages
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> This is the standard Debian patch management system. Useful in source
> packages and in local changes.
Builds fine from source and packaging looks good.
Perhaps you could package the examples