Re: Patches for setup HEAD

Brian Dessent wrote:
Ralph Hempel wrote:

The text/binary one as I already explained is completely pointless as
all the mount table code will be going away soon so it would be just
another thing to have to rip out.

OK, I'll get rid of that one now so it's not in the way later.

I don't have time right now to review
the other two, and frankly any free time that I do get in the near
future will be spent on 1.7 features, so please just have some patience
and eventually we'll get to them.

I know that 1.7 is looming in front of everyone's mind, I just wanted to lend a hand with the one feature that I wanted which was to make it easy to install Cygwin using scripts.

Let me know when it's a good time to help integrate the patches and
I'll be ready to help.

Cheers, Ralph