This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck on cygwin-1.7.0-23
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:13:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygcheck on cygwin-1.7.0-23
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 02:38:26PM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>I noticed a strange change in cygcheck,
>could you please check and eventually confirm ?
>$ cygcheck -f /usr/bin/cygcheck
>$ strace cygcheck -f /usr/bin/cygcheck
>cygcheck is producing the expected output in
>CMD shell or if forced by strace invocation.
>Otherwise it produces no output at all.
>Only exception, when it is called without parameters
>Usage: cygcheck PROGRAM [ -v ] [ -h ]
>It is the first time I saw such issue.
This is not an issue for cygwin-apps. Use the main list.