This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libserf, libserf-devel, libserf0 - HTTP client library
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:48:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libserf, libserf-devel, libserf0 - HTTP client library
- References: <48949FCA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> David Rothenberger writes:
> I'm ITP'ing this in preparation for packaging subversion-1.5.1.
> serf is included in Debian testing, but I could not find it in
> Fedora or SuSE. Hence, I guess I require five GTGs.