This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] cvs2svn
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:05:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] cvs2svn
- References: <489675C4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 3 22:21, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA256
> Having just used cvs2svn to successfully migrate Ports, I think it would
> make a good addition to the distro.
> An older version is currently in Debian stable; this version is in
>  http://packages.debian.org/etch/cvs2svn
>  http://packages.debian.org/lenny/cvs2svn
> category: Devel
> requires: python rcs subversion
> sdesc: "CVS to Subversion repository converter"
> ldesc: "cvs2svn is a tool for migrating a CVS repository to Subversion
> or git. The main design goals are robustness and 100% data preservation.
> cvs2svn can convert just about any CVS repository."
Packaging looks ok to me, but why the dependency to rcs?!?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com