This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim 7.2 is coming
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:55:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: vim 7.2 is coming
- References: <20080625094828.GA14253@calimero.vinschen.de> <48626EC8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080625164153.GV20180@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 25 18:41, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 25 11:14, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > | vim 7.2a has just been released as the first beta version for the
> > | upcoming vim 7.2. I would like to upload the Cygwin release of vim 7.2
> > | as soon as it's out. How should we coordinate the concurrent release of
> > | vim and gvim?
> > How about:
> > 1. You build vim 7.2 and put it somewhere;
> > 2. I fetch it, build gvim 7.2 and do a quick test;
> > 3. I'll make a RFU for gvim 7.2;
> > 4. You move both vim and gvim 7.2 into release together.
> Sounds like a good plan to me.
Now that 7.2 is final we can put this plan into realization.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com