This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
#ifdef WIN32 in setup sources
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:56:11 +0200
- Subject: #ifdef WIN32 in setup sources
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
can somebody explain to me why we have a lot of places related to
file I/O where setup.exe has two codepaths, along the lines of
#if defined(WIN32) && !defined (_CYGWIN_)
IIUC, the second codepath is never used anyway. So, why bother?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com