This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cyginstall - /etc/setup/$pkg.lst.gz content
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:37:02 +0100
- Subject: RE: cyginstall - /etc/setup/$pkg.lst.gz content
- References: <486E4E5A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080704171932.GA24851@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <486E60F0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Thern wrote on 15 August 2008 19:51:
> The newest setup.exe is giving me fits,
:-/ There's not a lot we can do with bug reports like that. If you give
more details, we will try and address it.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....