This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Security updates outstanding
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:09:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Security updates outstanding
- References: <48A8C9B4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 08:00:36PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
>Before packagers start focusing on 1.7, it appears that we still have a
>number of security updates required for the 1.5 tree:
I hate to suggest another mailing list but I wonder if we should have
another unarchived, closed list for discussing security issues. The
recent setup.exe problem got me thinking that we might need something
I'm not suggesting that this email was inappropriate since these are all
known issues but maybe another mailing list might help focus on
important security issues.
Or should we just use this list and not worry about it?