This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accumulated upset warnings: clisp, gnome, ImageMagick, libtool, clamav, gnutls, guile, jasper, tetex, guile
- From: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:05:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: accumulated upset warnings: clisp, gnome, ImageMagick, libtool, clamav, gnutls, guile, jasper, tetex, guile
- References: <20080820043427.GA7616@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
2008/8/20 Christopher Faylor:
> upset: *** warning package clisp-gtk2 refers to non-existent external-source: clisp
The current clisp-gtk2 is obsolete (not provided), but the prev works fine,
and the next will probably also work fine. Well, I'm in good hope at least.