This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New Cygwin 1.7.0-29 in release-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:35:35 +0200
- Subject: New Cygwin 1.7.0-29 in release-2
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Changes since -28:
- Create default cygdrive prefix as case-insensitive.
Bugfixes since -28:
- Fix a bug in handling SIGPIPE on pipes.
- Fix a bug in POSIX message queue handling which disallowed to create
more than one message queue at a time.
- Fix a bug in permission settings introduced with -27. Missing
parenthesis result in users not being able to chmod files they just
- Fix a bug in symlink handling which can result in not being able to
stat() certain files locked by the OS.
- Several bugfixes in mkpasswd/mkgroup.
I also uploaded a new base-cygwin package which makes sure that
/dev/shm and /dev/mqueue are always created or changed to 01777
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com