This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset errors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:05:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: upset errors
- References: <email@example.com> <20080820154726.GC8974@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20080820155705.GA9382@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:57:05AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:47:26AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Sorry. That was supposed to go to cygwin-apps.
I need to remove a few jobs from my multi-processing queue.
That apology was supposed to go to Corinna who received the first draft
of the email explaining what I did to fix the upset errors.
Sorry again for the noise.