Re: Change of Singular maintainer

Hi Corinna,

thanks for the welcome!

Oliver and I are going to take a look at our packaging process and Cygwin 1.7 related stuff end of this week. Up to now, it seems your changes do not have too much of a side-effect on our Singular packages...

Therefore, as soon as our new release is ready, it should be includable in any new Cygwin version. But, as Oliver wrote, this will probably not be before January.
I will keep you informed...

Best regards,
Frank