Re: Setup.exe issues between Win2k and WinXP - does it use different logic for setup retrieval or package ver selection

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Could that be a result of the setup.ini problem?

That most recent issue yes - I reported that before cgf reported the
upset issue and my issue cleared up when he resolved that.  I was able
to update as expected after his fix.

My previous posts as to why WinXP would report one set of updates and
my Win2k a different set I never did figure out.  After several
attempts at updating and the two versions reporting differences they
miraculously resolved themselves and I still have no clue.

But yes both systems are in sync and up to date.

Thanks

bk