Re: [Preliminary Patch] setup.exe size/position restore on startup

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I know that Dave asked for this but I really don't see the need to add
this much machinery.  I think this is a lot of work to go to for
something that is run infrequently and which is usually just clicked
through.  For other installers, people just seem to live with whatever
they do rather than kvetching the geometry of the windows.

And some of us just run setup from the command line and never even bother with the GUI until it has run to completion....

Ralph