This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Oops - don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 (was Re: [1.7 RFU] gmp-4.3.1-3 and mpfr-2.4.1-3 - fix rebase problems)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:22:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Oops - don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 (was Re: [1.7 RFU] gmp-4.3.1-3 and mpfr-2.4.1-3 - fix rebase problems)
- References: <4A2C25D9.email@example.com> <4A2C2942.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 8 06:55, David Billinghurst wrote:
> David Billinghurst wrote:
>> gmp-4.3.1-1 and mpfr-2.4.1-2 cannot be rebased - see the thread
>> starting http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-06/msg00184.html and ending
>> at http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-06/msg00268.html.
>> Versions rebuilt with CVS binutils and -shared-libgcc are available
>> for upload. I tried quite hard to break them using rebase and
>> rebaseall but they still work, and Marc Girod has reported success with
>> gmp. These may not be the final solution but they are definitely
> Don't upload mpfr-2.4.1-3 as it already exists. Sorry about that. I
> have removed it from my server. Expect a mpfr-2.4.1-3 shortly
> gmp-4.3.1-3 is OK.
Uploaded and 4.3.1-1 removed.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com