This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP-1.7] botan-1.8.2-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:36:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP-1.7] botan-1.8.2-1
- References: <49C41B20.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C41C03.email@example.com> <49C4A255.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C4B3AE.email@example.com> <49C4CDD5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49C9C9F6.email@example.com> <49C9D4E3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A15CE4D.email@example.com> <4A2F562E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 10 08:43, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Lapo Luchini wrote:
> > Václav Haisman wrote:
> >> I have had similar problem with log4cplus 1.0.3 and it was fixed by adding
> >> -Wl,--enable-auto-import. Does it not help in your case?
> > Yep, now works with GCC4.
> > http://lapo.it/cygwin/botan/setup.hint
> > http://lapo.it/cygwin/botan/botan-1.8.2-1.tar.bz2
> > http://lapo.it/cygwin/botan/botan-1.8.2-1-src.tar.bz2
> > [...]
> Uh... any comments on that? =)
Packaging looks ok, but did you really intend to support only static
linking against libbotan.a? There's no DLL in /usr/bin, nor a import
lib in /usr/lib.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com