This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clamav: incorrect dependency on libcurl3
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:41:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: clamav: incorrect dependency on libcurl3
- References: <4A308A34.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) schrieb:
1) clamav/setup.hint requires: libclamav4. The current clamav version
really should require libclamav5.
cannot reproduce. on sourceware.org:release/clamav/setup.hint
requires: libclamav5 zlib minires bash libcurl4
2) The packages clamav and libclamav[2-5] list a dependency on the
obsolete libcurl3 (current is libcurl4). I don't have the older
libraries installed anymore, but I can't find any actual curl dependency
in either clamav or libclamav5.
Thanks. Fixed libcurl4 for the old and the just uploaded 1.7 package.