This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Permission problems in release-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:29:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Permission problems in release-2
- References: <4A308FF5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:02:45AM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>I'm having an issue with creating directories in release-2. When I copy
>a new directory into release-2, the directory is created 0755
>cyguser:cygwin, so the file copy into that directory fails. After a few
>minutes, the permissions change to 1775, so I can copy files into that
>directory, but subdirs fail in the same fashion.
Change your umask to 002.