This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP 1.7] dbus-glib
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:11:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP 1.7] dbus-glib
- References: <4A41B211.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 23 23:56, Yaakov S wrote:
> dbus-glib provides a GObject interface for D-Bus. It is a prerequisite
> of the GNOME 2.26 libraries.
> Please note that this requires the Ports version of glib2, which is
> current (vs. the distro's) and has a new layout; all the GNOME 2.26
> libraries will be updated simultaneously. So for testing purposes, you
> must use these:
if I understand you correctly, this isn't only a requirement for the
latest GNOME, it also won't work without the latest GNOME stuff. So I'd
say, that's just one of the packages which constitute the GNOME update
and you know how to do it. Just upload when you're finished.
Other than that, I added these packages to the Cygwin package
maintainance list at http://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com