This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] librsvg2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:20:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ITP] librsvg2
- References: <4B4AEE1F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/01/2010 03:23, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
librsvg2 is GNOME's SVG library. As part of the GNOME desktop suite, it
is used by a wide variety of GTK+ and GNOME packages, particularly
graphics programs and games. It is also used by FVWM, ImageMagick and
libAfterImage/AfterStep for SVG support.
New tarballs with separate GdkPixbuf loader package, once the mirrors