This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: moving cogito to obsolete?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:12:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: moving cogito to obsolete?
- References: <4B4D44F4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/01/2010 21:58, Eric Blake wrote:
Any objections to me moving cogito to obsolete, as it has been several
years since upstream declared it unmaintained, and since it no longer
works well with modern git? Or should we quit providing it altogether?
As a program, nothing requires: it, so if it's dead, I say just remove
it and send a cygwin-announce to that effect.
My 0.02 CAD,