Installation for user (xinit, mintty, rxvt*, ...)

I noticed that some postinstall scripts make entries using cygpath -AP or mkshortcut -AP.
I suggest that these packages implement a fallback to -P in case the
current user does not have the right to install to all, e.g. checking with
test -w "$(cygpath -AP)"

Actually, even if the user has that right, s/he might have chosen "Install For Just Me" in setup.exe.
So maybe the check should be
test -w "$(cygpath -AP)"/Cygwin
or
test -w "$(cygpath -AP)"/Cygwin-X
respectively, or cygpath could add an option to fork -A/non-A automatically
based on the installation decision :)

------
Thomas