[ITP] ucspi-tcp

Hello folks,

I have created a cygport script to package D. J. Bernstein's 'ucspi-tcp'
software. I propose to submit the package for inclusion in the Cygwin
package archive, with myself as its maintainer.

ucspi-tcp is an implementation of the UNIX Client-Server Program
Interface (UCSPI, "ooks-pie") for TCP. The package provides command-line
tools for building TCP client and server apps, most notably 'tcpserver'
and 'tcpclient'. Here is the home page:

http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp.html

As per http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting , here is the text of the
'setup.hint' file:

----------------------------
category: Net
requires: cygwin libgcc1
sdesc: "Command-line tools for building TCP client-server applications"
ldesc: "Command-line tools for building TCP client-server applications"

ucspi-tcp is in Debian GNU/Linux. Here is a link to the sid binary
package page:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/ucspi-tcp

If there is any interest, I can make my cygport script and source
patches available for http download from a publically accessible server.

Best regards,
-SM